Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Update on Jingle

I apologize profusely for all 5 of my dedicated followers that I have been off line for so long. It has been a hectic 10 days! Before everything with Jingle settled, I had to rush him to the vet once again. Tuesday morning after Labor Day, the slight scab that had formed on his forehead had been most likely scratched off, and now it was open and oozing again.So back to the vet he went for clean-up, re-check and new recommendations. He again had to be crated for the evening which of course provoked another night of vocalizing every time he heard me or Marty. I finally gave-up what I was working on that evening and joined him in the family room so I could keep him company until bedtime. The wound was closed the following morning and even slightly smaller in size so I released him back into the yard. He was and is so happy! Jingle is just not an indoor cat. Even in the cold of winter, when he is given the option of coming into the house for periods of time, he chooses not to. I am happy to say that the wound is now only a small dried scab that will fall off naturally any day now. Even the hair that was shaved is growing in and he is looking like his old self. There have been no fights to my knowledge since that night.

0 comments:

Followers

Powered by Blogger.