Tuesday, November 23, 2010

This is just too much!

Tonight I found a small crusty "thing" on the tip of "Braveheart's" ear.

Braveheart

When I went to clean it with some warm water, a small pus-pocket burst and drained onto the cloth. The wound is small and circular like a bite would be. It is small and in an area where I don't think it will cause a problem. I will monitor it  closely. What is clear is that there is some new male cat hanging around this area and he is fighting with my boys. After male cats are neutered their tendency to roam decreases and their fighting for females ends, but they will still defend their territory. What I am going to need to do is set a couple traps out to see if I can trap this guy and get him neutered. Hopefully that will improve this situation!

0 comments:

Followers

Powered by Blogger.